Baked Chicken & Beans.
You can have Baked Chicken & Beans using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken & Beans
- You need 4 piece of chicken legs.
- Prepare 10 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of soya/fish sauce.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- It’s 1 of parsley/basil leaves and stem.
- You need 10 of green chili.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need 415 grams of baked beans in tomato sauce.
- It’s 10 ml of lime juice.
Baked Chicken & Beans instructions
- Skin and cut the chicken legs in half. Make small cuts on the chicken to absorb the spices..
- Add soya/fish sauce, salt and black pepper and mix it with the chicken pieces in a bowl. And let it season for 10mins..
- Slice tomatoes and onion, chop the chili, garlic and bell pepper. Separate the parsley/basil leaves and chop the stem.
- Spread olive oil on a baking pan. Place chicken, parsley/basil, tomatoes, bell pepper, green chili and garlic in the given order..
- Now mix the ingredients so that they fall between the chicken pieces, but make sure the chicken is at the bottom..
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Bake the chicken for 30 mins. The juice from the ingredients and Chicken will collect and form a gravy..
- Flip the chicken pieces, bring the top surface of the pieces above the gravy level and bake for 30 mins in 200°C.
- Flip again similarly and bake for another 30mins..
- Take a pan and add the baked beans in sauce, salt, ginger and lime juice and cook in low heat for 5 mins..
- Add the chicken to the beans and stir. Let it cook for 10 mins in medium heat. Enjoy!.