Garlic Brussels sprouts.
You can cook Garlic Brussels sprouts using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Brussels sprouts
- You need 1 tsp of plus 1Tbsp olive oil.
- You need 2 of # medium brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved.
- You need 2 oz of chorizo, diced or ground sirloin.
- You need 4 of large garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt, black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 C of chicken broth.
Garlic Brussels sprouts instructions
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tsp olive oil. Add the meat and cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Transfer to a plate..
- Add the remaining 1T olive oil and brussels sprouts to the pan, cut side down. Cook for 3 minutes, without stirring. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in paprika, S&P. Add the chicken broth, cover partially and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the meat. Serve warm..
- I use bacon instead of chorizo. 8 slices for 2#. This picture is only 1#. I still used same amounts of everything for the 1# of sprouts!.