Tuna Burrito Rolls/ Wraps.
You can have Tuna Burrito Rolls/ Wraps using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Burrito Rolls/ Wraps
- Prepare 6 oz of 1 can water-packed tuna, drained and flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of Scallions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Fat-free salsa.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Low-fat mayo.
- Prepare 2 of 7-inch whole wheat tortillas.
- It’s 2 of Romaine lettuce leaves.
Tuna Burrito Rolls/ Wraps step by step
- Combine the tuna, bell pepper, scallions, salsa, and cilantro in a small bowl..
- Spread 2 teaspoons of the mayo over one side of each tortilla. Top with the tuna mixture, then with the lettuce leaves. Roll up the tortillas and cut in half. Serve at once or wrap in plastic weal and refrigerate up to 24 hours..