Hawaiian pork chops. Pan fried pork chops simmered in a sweet and tangy Hawaiian sauce. It's Kelley back from Chef Savvy! Today I am sharing these AMAZING Hawaiian Pork Chops!
Looking for a great last-minute meal when friends drop in? These pork chops get a blast of flavor and an extra dose of sweetness from the grilled pineapple. If you'd like to serve these Hawaiian pork chops and pineapple with a bit of sauce, do not discard the. You can cook Hawaiian pork chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian pork chops
- You need 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 TBSP of soy sauce (low sodium).
- You need 2 TBSP of ginger paste.
- It’s 2 TBSP of crushed garlic.
- Prepare Dash of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 4 of pork chops.
Brown sugar combined with pineapple creates a sweet and tangy sauce that goes well with pork chops. For an easy dinner for the entire family, try this "Hawaiian" version. Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork ChopsCreme de la Crumb. Hawaiian Pork Chops recipe: This is a recipe that my mother used to make for company and it's Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops.
Hawaiian pork chops step by step
- Heat grill.
- Whisk first 6 ingredients together.
- When grill is nice and hot put chops on. Approximately 7-9 each side depending on thickness. Baste chops with glaze..
A different way to cook pork chops using a roasting bag without holes to cook it in. Place chops in a single layer on top of the onions. Mix soy sauce into the pineapple and spoon onto chops so that the. Optional: heat canola oil in a large pan or skillet and sear seasoned pork chops on both sides until browned. Hawaiian-ish, Teriyaki-ish sauce and fired up the grill last night to give some pork chops a try.