Momma's Olive Spinach.
You can cook Momma's Olive Spinach using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Momma's Olive Spinach
- It’s 2 cans of green leaf spinach or 1 bag frozen.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Momma's Olive Spinach step by step
- Warm a pan on medium high heat with olive oil when hot add onions to sautee.
- Let the onions cook down and sweat a few minutes before adding spinach.
- Add drained spinach to the sizzling hot pan.
- Let it simmer on medium high heat for about 5 minutes stirring evenly.
- Add salt pepper and seasonings to your taste and turn to medium low heat.
- When onions are cooked enough for you remove from heat ?.