Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! ?). A sweet and spicy hot sauce recipe made with fiery ghost peppers, fresh mango, citrusy pineapple and more, perfect for chicken or fish. Flat out – I can't keep these around the house long enough. Hot sauces get poured onto everything.
In today's video recipe, I'll show you how to make Pineapple-Mango Rum Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce. We're using a combination of pineapple, mango, brown sugar and rum for sweetness along with ghost peppers and jalapeno peppers for the heat. This Mango Pineapple Hot Sauce will make you feel like you have been immediately transported to the tropics. You can cook Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! ?) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! ?)
- It’s 4 of ghost peppers, stemmed and chopped.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1/3 of med white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mango, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of apple cider vinegar (somewhere in between is what I used).
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- You need 1 tbs of salt (or to taste).
You use habaneros, chillis, serranos, scorpion or even ghost peppers. You could even mix an Learn how to make this amazing Mango Pineapple Hot Sauce that will give you s taste of the. Update on the hot sauce, My Wife opened one of the jars and took a taste, her tongue and lips went numb, so I tasted it, Way to hot, Love the flavor This morning I went back to the store and got more Mango and Pineapple. Homemade Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce with Pineapple and Mango from Chili Pepper Madness A sweet and spicy hot sauce recipe made with fiery ghost peppers Barbecue Sauce is almost an art form.
Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! ?) instructions
- In a saucepan, add peppers, onion, garlic, pineapple and mango. Cover with just enough water that all ingredients are submerged. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes. (be sure to ventilate your kitchen as these fumes will be quite strong!).
- Remove from heat and let sit for about 10 or 15 minutes to cool..
- Pour into a blender and add vinegar, honey, lime juice and salt. Purée until smooth..
- Carefully funnel into clean glass bottles or mason jars. Refrigerate for an hour or two before using. Enjoy!.
Making it can take quite a few ingredients to get it just perfect. Cooking your hot sauce will help blend the flavors together, break down pieces of solid ingredients and pasteurize the sauce. It is an important step which I blend fresh organic carrots, mango, onions, garlic, and a hint of lime juice with the Habanero. The result is a pepper sauce that harmonizes heat. Mango Cranbango Cranberry Sauce Recipe – Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce w- Mango & Ghost Pepper.