Black Bean Burritos.
You can cook Black Bean Burritos using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Burritos
- You need 4 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 packages of dry black beans.
- It’s 1 of jalapenos.
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of sprigs cilantro.
Black Bean Burritos instructions
- Rehydrate the black beans by soaking overnight then boiling until soft. (Can use canned black beans rinsed and drained.).
- Heat oil in skillet and cook all fresh veggies for 2 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add beans, corn, tomatoes and spices and cook 5 minutes more while stirring..
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to skillet. Cook 2 minutes then stir in cilantro..
- Heat tortillas a few seconds in the microwave then spoon mixture into tortillas..
- Serve with salsa and sour cream..