Avocado Omelette (Diet Lunch). Pour eggs into a pan like a pancake and cook the eggs until firm. Take little olive oil and pour it on the pan. Avocados have become a staple in households and restaurants, but they're not the lowest in calories and fat.
Here's a look at the number of calories and nutritional benefits. It's a perfect healthy breakfast or easy lunch option. Set the omelette in a plate. You can cook Avocado Omelette (Diet Lunch) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Omelette (Diet Lunch)
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 1 of small onion (optional add on).
- It’s 3 tbsp of shimeji mushroom or any mushroom (optional add on).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need of garnish.
- Prepare 5 slice of thinly parmesan cheese.
Put some sliced avocado and a couple of spinach in one side, then fold the other side on top of the avocado. This Morning host Ruth Langsford's diet includes a wide variety of all food groups to help manage her menopause. She strikes the perfect balance between healthy fats from avocado and eggs, protein from ham and cheese, and carbohydrates Ruth previously shared an omelette she made for lunch. Keto avocado omelette recipe for losing weight.
Avocado Omelette (Diet Lunch) instructions
- With melt butter quick saute onion and mushroom.
- Lightly beaten eggs with a dash of salt then once its egg white almost set add dash of pepper.
- Add dice avocado then gently fold over and serve, TOP with some shaved parmesan cheese.
- Remake Today, Plain Avocado Omelette With Heinz Chili Sauce White Rice.
Use low carb ingredients for making breakfast Parmesan Chips Zucchini Parmesan Low Carb Diets Keto Snacks Healthy Snacks Healthy Eating Keto Foods This Mushroom Omelette is a filling and protein packed meal, for lunch, dinner or breakfast. A diet that focuses on a single food is usually a bad idea. Grapefruit, potato, banana — these are all healthy foods in moderation, but they should not be the only food you eat in a day. Rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, fiber, potassium and vitamin E, avocados are. The omelette is the ultimate savory brunch food and with a few easy tweaks, you can enjoy an omelette that won't knock you out of Ketosis.