Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime.
You can cook Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime
- It’s 1 of serving Chinese-style noodles.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of tomato Sliced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Soft-set egg.
- You need 1 of Green onions.
- It’s 1 of Pepper or coarsely ground black pepper.
- It’s of Soup:.
- Prepare 400 ml of A: Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of A: Chicken soup stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of A: Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of A: Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of A: Sugar.
- It’s 2 pinch of A: Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of B: Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of each B: Grated ginger and garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of B: Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of B: Doubanjiang (if you like it spicy).
Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime instructions
- Make the soup. Boil water in a pot and add the [A] condiments..
- When the condiments have dissolved, turn the heat off and add the [B] condiments. Chill the soup in the fridge. (Add white sesame seeds if you like)..
- Boil the Chinese-style noodles. Rinse in water to remove starchiness..
- Combine the noodles and soup in a serving dish. Arrange the toppings..
- Sprinkle pepper (or black pepper) and green onions to finish..