Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise. Bearnaise is a French classic recipe and also a basic cooking skill if you ask me! Bernaise isn't only a great match for steak. Because it is also a great sauce that you can serve with a piece of poached Then also check out my white asparagus with smoked salmon and homemade dill béarnaise sauce!
Learn how to prepare this easy Poached Salmon with Béarnaise Sauce recipe like a pro. Lay the asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. You can cook Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise
- It’s of Salmon fillets.
- Prepare bundle of Asparagus.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped Dill.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Yellow rice.
- You need of My Béarnaise recipe.
- You need of Meyer lemon.
Roast until cooked and starting to brown around the Once the asparagus have cooled, wrap each spear in a slice of smoked salmon. Arrange on a serving platter and serve at room temperature. Shrimp and Asparagus au Bearnaise en PapilloteSidSeapalmcooking. asparagus, shrimp, knorr bearnaise sauce mix, butter. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender.
Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise step by step
- Make the Béarnaise first, refer to my recipe. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Lightly grease foil and place the salmon in the middle. Season with minced garlic, salt and pepper and top with pats of butter and lemon and close the foil into packets. Cook for 20 minutes, after 10 add the asparagus..
- Fold the foil over and twist at then ends.
Drain, rinse under cold water until cold, then pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Wrap one piece of smoked salmon around each spear; place on a serving platter. To make the dill salad cream, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. The tangy mustard dill sauce is a great complement to both the salmon and asparagus in this Healthiest Way of Eating recipe. Carefully transfer the salmon and asparagus to serving plates, garnish with the remaining lemon slices and chopped dill.