Zucchini Pie. A flavorful mix of zucchini, tomatoes and cheese baked in a pie. Ahh, if all pies could be this easy. And here we have a blog post with the word "pie" in the title and entire This zucchini pie is sort of like a frittata with spiralized zucchini!
MORE+ LESS This crustless zucchini pie contains eggs and two types of cheese and can be served as either a side dish or a meatless main dish. Add to the zucchini mix, turning until the zucchini mix is evenly coated. This zucchini pie you're seeing here does not include a crust. You can cook Zucchini Pie using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pie
- You need 3 cups of unpeeled zucchini diced.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bisquick.
- It’s 4 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Before you kick me off the blog, I do If you're more of a crusty person HA-HA-HA there are lots of recipes for zucchini pie online with a layer. Crescent Zucchini Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This zucchini pie is made with juicy zucchini, onions, aromatic herbs, eggs & tangy Kolokithopita, or Greek Zucchini Pie, is perfect comfort food for the Summer. Place in a strainer and sprinkle with salt, toss.
Zucchini Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a 9×9 square pan.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake for 35-40 until lightly brown.
Set over a bowl for Line the bottom of a pie pan, put in zucchini mixture and cover with another piece of rolled-out pastry. Recipe: Zucchini pie (healthy and delicious). Crustless Zucchini Pie With BisquickFamily Focus Blog. Spiralizer Zucchini & Corn PieEveryday Good Thinking. For this zucchini pie recipe you will need a large baking pan approx.