Smothered Green Chile Steak burritos.
You can cook Smothered Green Chile Steak burritos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smothered Green Chile Steak burritos
- You need of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of steak of choice.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 can of Stokes green Chile with pork.
- It’s 1/2 C of cooked rice.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Smothered Green Chile Steak burritos instructions
- Season and grill steak. Once done slice into thin strips.
- Warm beans and green chile in separate pots on stovetop.
- Heat tortilla in a pan with some shredded cheese to melt.
- Assemble burritos with all ingredients including a little green chile and roll.
- Smother with green chile and shredded cheese and serve.