Skunks chili lasagne. We've had this southwestern-inspired lasagna twice this week – you have to try it! We knew it would be possible to tweak the traditional lasagna into something new and. This saucy lasagna is my adaptation of a chicken enchilada recipe.
Can't decide whether to have a chili or lasagne for dinner? Well why not have both with a chili lasagne! This lasagna has just the right amount of zing to it. You can cook Skunks chili lasagne using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skunks chili lasagne
- It’s 6 cup of colby jack cheese shredded.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 6 cup of skunks chili see recipe.
- It’s 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 20 of corn tortilla, six inch diameter.
The key to this is the andouille sausage.probably not good for anyone counting calories either! I actually like this lasagna better than traditional lasagna with noodles. It's so much healthier and quite frankly, zucchini adds much more flavor than pasta noodles. Our Zucchini Lasagna is a perfect veggie lasagna that demonstrates just how healthy you can make dinner when you get creative with veggie substitutions.
Skunks chili lasagne step by step
- Preheat oven 450°F Fahrenheit line a 9 x 13 inch pan with 11 corn tortilla spray whole pan with nonstick.
- Bake in oven 7 minutes sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Add some of the chili to the tortillas just enough to cover.
- Add colby jack cheese and mozzarella cheese to top just enough to cover.
- Add tortillas the remaining ones to top of cheese.
- Add parmesan to top of tortillas.
- Add chili.
- Top off with cheese bake in oven 20 minutes.
This low-carb lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles, which shifts the This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in. Made zucchini lasagne the other night. My family now wants it instead of regular lasagne. We used extra lean ground turkey instead of beef and flavored the meat with lots of chili powder and a mix of. Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps!