You can cook Chorizo Fatteh using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo Fatteh
- Prepare 1 of Aubergine.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 3 spoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vegeta (or salt and pepper).
- It’s 1 of big spoon of Tahini.
- It’s 200 g of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare Half of Lemon.
- You need 1/4 glass of water.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cumin seeds.
- It’s 4 of (approx. 250g) pitta breads, split open and cut into nacho-sized triangles.
- It’s 300 g of chorizo sausages (opened and finely chopped).
Chorizo Fatteh step by step
- Start by chopping aubergines into small cubes then frying it in olive oil. When it gets warm add the spices and the water..
- Meanwhile warm up the Greek yoghurt until it is at room temperature. Add garlic, lemon and tahini to it..
- Once the water have been absorbed add chorizo. Let it crisp up..
- Put the pita bread first. Then have the aubergines-chorizo at the second layer. Lastly put the yoghurt-tahini layers. Sprinkle some smoked paprika on top:).