Spinach & chicken curry !!!. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach can be eaten raw as a part of many. Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. You can have Spinach & chicken curry !!! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & chicken curry !!!
- It’s 500 gms of Chicken(fresh).
- It’s of Spinach 1 bunch chopped.
- It’s of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Onions 2-3 chopped.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder (each 1 teaspoon).
- You need Dash of turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon).
- It’s Pinch of Garam masala powder.
Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients.
Spinach & chicken curry !!! step by step
- First chopped and set aside Spinach & onions..
- Wash chicken well chopped if required.
- Now pick a pressure cooker add in chopped onions glass of water oil and other spices mentioned above ☝️leaving Garam masala powder.
- On the stove cook till three whistles then off the flame de steam it open the lid and fry well until the oil separates.
- Now add the chopped spinach & chicken fry till raw smell is vanished. Add a cup of water and keep consistency of ur choice thick gravy or little watery like so.
- Now just cook till one or two whistles off the flame garnish it with pinch of Garam masala powder..
- And serve it hot with chapati or rice & enjoy the meal !!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: if u are pure vegetarian then u can skip chicken & pick one medium size potato and cook the curry via same procedure!!!!!.
Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods, with researchers identifying more than a dozen different types of flavonoid antioxidants alone that are present in spinach. Learn about the potential benefits of Spinach including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia.