Breakfast Burrito. A yummy breakfast burrito of cooked, crumbled chorizo sausage with onions and scrambled eggs mixed throughout. Serve on warm flour tortillas with a generous helping of shredded Cheddar cheese for the perfect hangover cure! A burrito is a delicious, portable answer to breakfast.
But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. And you can use the basic method to create whatever degree of amped-up breakfast burrito you're in the mood for. You can cook Breakfast Burrito using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burrito
- It’s 1 of flour tortilla.
- You need 1 of egg, fried.
- It’s 1 of turkey sausage patty.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Taco sauce, optional.
Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and pour off half the fat. A breakfast burrito is traditionally filled with ingredients typical of an American breakfast like eggs, hash browns and sausage or bacon to start, and it all gets wrapped in a flour tortilla. Thanks to this easy recipe, you can make a batch of breakfast burritos on Sunday and stash them in your freezer for a quick grab-and-go breakfast all. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
Breakfast Burrito instructions
- In a skillet fry the egg breaking the yolk. Cook til done and set aside. Then fry the sausage patty til done and set aside. Spray skillet with non-stick spray add the flour tortilla to skillet, add shredded cheese, egg, slice Patty in half then add over egg and let cook for 1-2 minutes. Then take out of pan. Add taco sauce if desired. Fold up burrito style and serve..
Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in the oven. The inspiration for these breakfast burritos comes from Lake Anne Market, a hidden-gem bodega in my hometown of Reston, VA. From the outside, this place looks like a run-of-the-mill convenience store but in the back, there's an open kitchen with two lovely ladies churning out authentic Latin American and Tex-Mex specialties. Breakfast Burrito Recipes Sarah Schroeder Simple, delicious and fit for a family breakfast or fancier brunch, add a little fun to your table with these savory bundles. Yum Yum Breakfast Burrito Yum Yum Breakfast Burrito Yum Yum Breakfast Burrito Breakfast Burrito, you're hot and you're yummy You fill up with tummy with hugs Breakfast burrito, you're easy.