Brads oyster po boy wrap. Jazz up this classic fried oyster po'boy with a flavorful Louisiana style remoulade sauce, or use plain mayonnaise. Either way, it is an amazing sandwich! This is a recipe for a classic fried oyster po' boy, a popular version of the traditional Louisiana sandwich.
These classic oyster po' boys make the most of briny, salty oysters. The freshly shucked oysters are double-dredged in a mixture of cornmeal and flour before they're fried, and stuffed into soft, sub-style rolls with crisp lettuce, tomatoes, pickle chips, and a generous slathering of rémoulade. Deep-fried Oyster Po' Boy Sandwiches with Spicy Remoulade Sauce. by foodnetworkrecipes. You can have Brads oyster po boy wrap using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brads oyster po boy wrap
- You need 12 of oysters, shucked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of white corn meal.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Flatbread.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Tartar sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Sliced onion.
- You need of Sliced tomatoes.
- You need of Sliced avocado.
How to make Spicy Oyster Po'boy – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Be the first to write a review. Thus, the oyster po' boy pop was born. Minced oyster mixed with diced jalapeno, tangerine juice, and horseradish, dipped in a thick coating of cornmeal, and then crisped to perfection.
Brads oyster po boy wrap instructions
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and spices in a ziplock bag..
- Heat deep fryer to. 360 degrees..
- Heat a dry frying pan to medium heat..
- Place oysters in bag. Reseal and shake to coat oysters evenly. Carefully drop in fryer 6 at a time. Fry 3-4 minutes. When golden brown, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, toast bread in pan. Bread should toast to just golden brown..
- Add desired toppings to bread then add oysters. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
They are the perfect size for an appetizer and I for one will be busting them out for my Super Bowl party. How to Make Po' Boys with Oyster Mushrooms! Start by marinating the mushrooms for a short time and then breading them with a spiced mixture of cornmeal, panko, and hemp seeds. Cool coleslaw adds extra crunch to this classic sandwich. From The Family Table by Jazz Smollett-Warwell, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Jake Smollett, Jussie Smollett.