Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich.
You can have Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich
- You need 1 pound of Greek Inspired seasoned pork loin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to fry in.
- Prepare 4 of buns hoagie.
- It’s As needed of dill pickle chips.
- Prepare As needed of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise.
- It’s As needed of hot mustard batch 8 see my recipe.
Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich step by step
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Get the pork loin about half frozen to slice very thin..
- Slice very thinly..
- Mix the flour with the pepper and salt..
- Dredge the pork slices..
- Fry in the oil.
- Turn as needed..
- Cook till done it won't take long. Then Move to the paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Toast the bread then add all the ingredients to the buns. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.