Asparagus Stuffed Ham Rolls. With its pretty presentation and sensational flavors, this rich asparagus stuffed chicken makes any meal feel special. Rolls stuffed ham – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. More stock photos from this artistSee All.
Try our Healthy Living Asparagus Rolls as an appetizer next time you entertain. Our Asparagus Rolls are delicious, easy to make and will please a crowd. Asparagus adds a touch of spring to this overstuffed ham-and-cheese twice-baked potatoes recipe. You can cook Asparagus Stuffed Ham Rolls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus Stuffed Ham Rolls
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard.
- You need 16 of Asparagus Spears.
- It’s 1 of as needed French Dressing.
- You need 16 slice of Thin Smoked Ham.
Use another vegetable, such as broccoli, if you prefer. Stir macaroni into sauce in blazer pan. DIRECTIONS Flatten and dry the ham slices. Asparagus Rolls with Pork is a very quick and simple dish, perfect as a starter as well as a side.
Asparagus Stuffed Ham Rolls instructions
- In a cup combine the dressing and mustard and chill..
- Place the asparagus in shallow bowl and spoon enough French dressing over to cover. Cover and chill for 4 hours..
- Lay the smoked ham on a work surface and spread an even layer of the salad dressing-mustard mixture on each slice. Lay an asparagus spear on each slice of ham and roll into a tight roll. Chill for 1 hour before serving..
- Serve the rolls with the mustard dressing on the side..
They are flavoured in not-so-sweet teriyaki sauce to give a Japanese touch to the dish. You often encounter asparagus wrapped in prosciutto or bacon in Western dishes. It uses havarti cheese, prosciutto, chive, asparagus, bell pepper. Asparagus & Ham Stuffed Potatoes. eatingwell.com. Roll the asparagus on a diagonal, tightly wrapping the ham around the stalk as you go. (The ham should cover the entire stalk except for about an inch Place the asparagus, seam-side down, on the prepared baking sheet and lightly grease the tops with canola oil spray.