Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 2 C of flour (noodles).
- You need 3 of egg yolks (noodles).
- It’s of I egg (noodles).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (noodles).
- Prepare 1/2 c of water (noodles).
- It’s 8-10 c of chicken broth.
- You need 3 C of shredded chicken.
- It’s 2 C of peeled/chopped carrots.
- You need 2 C of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- For Noodles: combine flour and salt in a medium bowl then form a well in the middle. Add egg yolks and whole egg and mix well. Add water a few tablespoons at a time until a ball is formed. Should not be too sticky. Roll out dough on a floured board to 1/8-1/4 inch thick and cut into 1/2 inch wide strips of desired length. Thicker/wider noodles will require additional cooking time..
- Add vegetables, seasoning, and broth to a large pot. You will need enough liquid to cover vegetables plus an extra inch of liquid. Bring to a boil..
- Add chicken and noodles to pot. Reduce heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 30-45 minutes. Vegetables will be soft and noodles cooked through..
- Serve and enjoy!! Leftovers can be stored in freezer bags for 6-8 months of desired. I freeze in individual servings for a quick lunch or dinner..