Beef and Potato burritos.
You can have Beef and Potato burritos using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Potato burritos
- It’s of burrito.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Beef 80/20.
- Prepare 8 large of burritos.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomato.
- It’s 1 packages of package of favorite taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 packages of home fries.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 packages of taco cheese.
Beef and Potato burritos step by step
- Read direction on bag of home fries for temp and time for cooking. Make them a lil crispy because the beef mix soften them slightly.
- Brown beef and drain fat.
- Mix in taco seasoning, salt and cumin. Add suggested water per package of seasoning and simmer..
- Mix home fries and beef together and fold beef to make sure you don't damage potatoes. Set to low and stir occasionally..
- Cut tomato and preferred slices or cubes(I do 1/4). Warm up burrito shells on flat iron until slightly brown..
- Set out side and add condiments as you please. Roll up burritos and use flat iron to grill or a George Foreman grill press and enjoy.