ButterScotch Cool Whip Pie.
You can cook ButterScotch Cool Whip Pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ButterScotch Cool Whip Pie
- Prepare 1 box of Instant ButterScotch pudding mix (I used sugar free kind).
- You need 8 oz of cool whip.
- You need 2 cup (6 oz.) of vanilla pudding (also used Sugar Free).
- It’s 3 of already prepped Meringue Cookies.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of already prepared graham cracker or shortbread crust.
ButterScotch Cool Whip Pie instructions
- First, mix instant b-scotch pudding and cinnamon in with Cool Whip in a microwave safe bowl..
- Mix in both vanilla pudding cups.
- Mix in crushed up meringue cookies.
- Cook mixture in microwave for 1min and 30seconds.
- Set pie in cooler for half an hour or until it has set..
- Cut and share! Enjoy~.