You can cook Salted Pork using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Pork
- It’s 400 grams of Sliced Pork.
- You need 100 grams of Spring Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake(Japanese Cooking Wine).
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock(Chicken Soup stock).
- It’s 2 tsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
Salted Pork step by step
- Cut the sliced pork into easy-bite-size. Cut the spring onion into small pieces..
- Mix together the Sauce ingredients..
- Heat the frying pan and Sesame Oil. Then fry the Pork until browned. Wipe off excess oil with paper towel. Add the Sauce marinade add dress..
- Add the souring onion on the Pork. Place on a serving dish. (It’s good to serve with sliced cabbage or Lettuce.).