Fish n chips in airfryer. Pub classic fish & chips are usually a greasy kitchen nightmare & loaded with trans fats. Not in the Power Air Fryer XL! Classic pub fare like fish and chips can be a real grease-fest, but not when your air fryer's invited to the party.
Frying can be messy and we'd like to skip over that part. The fish and chips were really bad but because they had an excellent location they were never short of customers. But for a cheap lunch you couldn't The point of this recipe is a healthy take on fish and chips in the Air Fryer. You can have Fish n chips in airfryer using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish n chips in airfryer
- You need 2 of tilapia fish fillet.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 package of tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of egg.
If you prefer you can use a batter to make it but this recipe is very tasty and. Fancy making chips in your airfryer? Cook frozen fries in an airfryer? Need to know if you parboil chips before air frying?
Fish n chips in airfryer step by step
- Marinate fish with lime juice, red chilli flakes and salt for 15-20 mins. Mash tortilla chips into powder in a ziploc bag..
- Preheat airfryer at 320°F. Whisk the egg and coat the fish with it followed by tortilla chip powder..
- Place tilapia pieces in the airfryer for 10 mins at 320°F..
I decided to make airfryer chips recently, to accompany a slow cooker kebab recipe that I'll be writing about soon. We've had these a few times now and I've really perfected. Tried And Tested: Philips AirFryer Fish And Chips. My personal favourite treat is sweet potato fries but the airfryed Fish and Chips are also right up there for me. Basically, the Philips Airfryer works by using Rapid Air technology to make tasty air-fried food without the fat.