Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus. Pan sauteed shrimp seasoned with minimal seasonings sauteed in garlic butter and lemon. The perfect balance of flavors that are great to serve for a simple dinner, an appetizer or as a side dish. Sauteed Shrimp – juicy shrimp sauteed in a skillet with garlic and white wine.
And this recipe for sauteed shrimp is one of the best shrimp recipes ever. This sauteed shrimp recipe is a quick option for busy nights. Just pick your favorite sauce to serve with the shrimp and dinner is served. You can have Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus
- You need 1 packages of 32 oz bag Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of stock Asparagus.
- It’s 4 cup of Raw Rice. Not instant.
These sauteed shrimp are made with paprika, chipotle, and cumin for a fix to flavor quick-cooking shrimp. I love going to those steak houses in Canada and eating those huge shrimp with cocktail sauce. Or a get together, well I am the first one looking for one of those shrimp rings. Sauteed Shrimp. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus instructions
- Rinse shrimp & remove tail shells. Warm some Olive Oil in skillet, add shrimp & simmer on medium low temperature. Season to taste preference with fresh lemon juice, Paprika, Parsley, Lemon Pepper Seasoning & Garlic Powder..
- Steam amount of rice desired in an automatic rice steamer. 3 cups of rice will usually cook about 33-35 minutes..
- Rinse & cut off Asparagus ends, coat with Olive Oil, Pepper & Parmesan cheese. Add Asparagus to rice steamer in the veggie basket for the final 20 minutes of rice cooking time..
- When rice steamer dings, your meal should be done. Add a dash of Parmesan cheese to top of Shrimp & Asparagus & serve. Bon Appetite!.
The Sautéed Shrimp recipe out of our category Shrimp! If you've never sautéed shrimp before, it can seem a little daunting. Many Cajun shrimp dishes have loads of butter. This is a very tasty version that is much lower in fat..may I please recommend Sautéed Shrimp with Lemon, Garlic, and Parsley, which requires a fast I'd like to sidebar a little on the shrimp deveining tool, which I always considered to be a silly piece of. I had fun preparing it and my family loved it!