Teriyaki Salmon Bites. Cut the salmon into bite-size cubes. Prepare the marinade by mixing the soy sauce, lemon juice. Quick and easy teriyaki salmon recipe.
Teriyaki Salmon is a healthy and great option for Meal Prep. Add Teriyaki Salmon, rice and vegetables to your Mel Prep container. Make sure to let your food cool down first before you close the. You can cook Teriyaki Salmon Bites using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon Bites
- It’s 2 of Thai bird chiles, minced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 inch of knob of ginger, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sake.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of mirin.
- It’s 2-3 lb of salmon fillet.
- It’s of bamboo skewers.
- It’s 1 of spring onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
Sweet and tangy, this baked teriyaki salmon tastes just like the one at your favorite Japanese Sweet and tangy, this baked teriyaki salmon is an easy dinner that's packed with nutrition. This teriyaki salmon recipe is on the table in five simple steps. Perfect for a quick weeknight supper. And healthy salmon teriyaki recipe that's homemade.
Teriyaki Salmon Bites instructions
- Begin by making the teriyaki. In a bowl combine the Chile, garlic, ginger and brown sugar.
- Add the sake, mirin, and soy sauce to the aromatics. Whisk vigorously to combine..
- Prep the salmon on a large cutting board..
- Begin by slicing the salmon from top to bottom to make strips about 1.5 inches wide. Then cut the strips into squares..
- Layer salmon squares on top of each other to create little blocks. Try and arrange them so they're all similar in size. This ensures they cook the same, but also makes serving size the same too. We stack them in blocks to keep the fish from over cooking before it has a chance to sear..
- Insert a bamboo skewer into each block of salmon..
- Cut the bamboo skewers to give a short handle about 2 inches long. Place the skewers in a glass dish and cover with the teriyaki. Set this aside to marinate while you cook the rice and prep the veggies (~20min) or up to 4 hours in the fridge..
- Line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray liberally with cooking spray. Arrange the salmon blocks so the sticks are parallel with the sheet pan. I like to place my veggies on the side of the pan. Here I have broccolini tossed in some salt and sesame oil..
- Add all of the teriyaki marinade to a nonstick skillet and place over medium high heat. As it boils and reduces, it will start to foam, so gradually turn the heat down and continue stirring with a flat wooden spoon or a silicone spatula. Reduce for approximately 10 min or until the sauce consistency you want..
- Start your broiler when you sauce begins to thicken up and place the rack right beneath the broiler..
- Broil the fish and the veggies for about 9-10 min. The fish should be seared on the exposed face..
- Plate with a bowl of rice, the veggies, a few fish skewers and drizzle the hot teriyaki over the fish. Garnish with some sliced green onions and sesame seeds..
Making your own teriyaki-style sauce with soy sauce, sake, and brown sugar. This Asian salmon recipe is quick, easy and full of flavor. Teriyaki salmon rice bowl is also known as Teriyaki salmon donburi and is my go-to weekday delicious one-bowl meal. This is the perfect meal to cook when you are feeling too tired for anything. This easy to make oven baked Teriyaki Salmon recipe is destined to become a new favorite!