Ultra-Rich Peanut Butter Pie. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Cut small slivers-your guests will thank you! This ultra rich, super creamy and amazingly decadent Peanut Butter Pie with a soft Peanut Butter Cookie Crust is healthy.
This Peanut Butter Pie is one of the most incredible desserts I've ever eaten. Peanut butter lovers, this one's for you! It's the most decadent and indulgent peanut butter pie EVER, made with extra peanut butter in the filling, peanut Despite my obsession with peanut butter pie, I didn't actually try it until years later. You can cook Ultra-Rich Peanut Butter Pie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultra-Rich Peanut Butter Pie
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbls of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 Tbls of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3 of large egg yolks; lightly beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 Tbls of butter.
- It’s 1 (9 inch) of chocolate pie crust.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 2 oz of chocolate chips, melted.
That experience must have been underwhelming because I don't. Chocolate Peanut Butter PieThis is a classic Potluck Chocolate-Peanut Butter pie. If you don't like peanut butter, step away from this recipe. Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula.
Ultra-Rich Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush pie crust with egg white and bake for 5 minutes..
- Combine sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt in saucepan; mix well. Stir in milk..
- Cook mixture over medium-low heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat..
- Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks. Pour this back into pan and stir..
- Bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 1 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat..
- Stir in butter and peanut butter. Cool slightly..
- Pour into prepared pie crust and cool completely..
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Drizzle over cooled pie. Chill for several hours before cutting..
Chill for at least an hour before serving. This homemade Peanut Butter Pie is made from scratch with just a few ingredients and will have everyone coming back for seconds! Taste: Like a massive peanut butter cup from heaven. Texture: The crust is crunchy yet buttery, the filling is ultra light, fluffy, and luscious, and the candy on top. Banana Cream & Peanut Butter Mousse Pie.