G's Baked Chicken.
You can cook G's Baked Chicken using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of G's Baked Chicken
- Prepare 1 packages of Skinless chicken legs.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Butter.
G's Baked Chicken instructions
- Clean chicken with water and cut out any extra fat..
- Season chicken with garlic salt and pepper..
- Put aluminum foil in a pan and a dash of oil on it before laying the chicken legs on top..
- Add a small square of butter on top of each chicken leg before putting in oven..
- Heat oven to 300°F and once hot slide in pan..
- Let cook in oven for approximately 45 minutes..
- Flip chicken legs so that they can cook on the other side for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add your choice of side whether it be rice, mashed potatoes, or green beans..