Just like Seasoned Eggs from a Ramen Shop.
You can have Just like Seasoned Eggs from a Ramen Shop using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Just like Seasoned Eggs from a Ramen Shop
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 50 ml of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Just like Seasoned Eggs from a Ramen Shop instructions
- Add mirin to a pot, and bring to a boil to evaporate the alcohol. Turn off the heat, and add soy sauce. Let it sit until cooled!!.
- Add water to a pot and bring to a boil. Gently put the eggs in, and boil for 5 – 6.5 minutes. You can boil them right after you take them out from the fridge..
- Pour soy sauce mixture from Step 1 into a ziplock bag. Add peeled eggs, and close the bag by pushing the air out..
- Marinating for half a day makes them delicious, but they taste better if you can marinate them for a whole day..