Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce.
You can cook Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce
- Prepare 1 of packet Chinese-style noodles.
- You need 50 grams of Pork (offcuts, sliced belly, etc).
- It’s 2 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1/5 of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 of heaping teaspoon ☆Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 of heaping teaspoon ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 300 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil (for finishing).
- Prepare 1 of for frying Oil.
- You need of For the katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce instructions
- Chop the Chinese cabbage and carrot into bite-size pieces. Remove the stems of the shiitake mushrooms, and slice thinly..
- Heat oil in a wok, and stir-fry the pork..
- When the colour of the pork has changed, add Step 1 ingredients, and continue stir-frying until everything is coated in oil. You don't need to stir-fry well..
- Boil the Chinese-style noodles in plenty of hot water, drain in a sieve, and transfer to a plate..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to Step 3, and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 2 minutes, and thicken with dissolved katakuriko in water. Drizzle with sesame oil, and stir once..
- Pour Step 5 ankake thick sauce on top of Step 4, and it's done..
- I like sprinkling lots of pepper on top..