Cheesy sausage ziti. Baked until bubbly with spaghetti sauce, cheese, and sausage, this is a ziti with a lot of flavor. Crowd Pleasing' Cheesy Sausage Ziti is a new twist on a classic favorite! Traditional mac & cheese becomes even more delicious with the addition of chicken sausage, ziti pasta and a crispy cheddar.
Cheese and Sausage Ziti recipe is made with Parmesan, ricotta, mozzarella cheese, and Baked ziti is one of my family's' favorite dinners and I've made it even easier by. This easy, cheesy dish uses three cheeses – ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan – to Serve this satisfying Baked Ziti with Sausage just once, and your kids are sure to request. This baked ziti recipe with Italian sausage and green bell pepper is a step above the traditional with cheddar and Parmesan cheeses for extra taste. You can have Cheesy sausage ziti using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy sausage ziti
- You need 1.5 cup of pasta sauce.
- You need 1.5 cups of mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of parm.
- You need 1/2 lb of ziti.
- It’s 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of pepper chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of tblsp Italian seasoning.
Cook ziti as directed and drain. My mother use to love to make baked ziti. Learn how to prepare this Ziti with Sausage and Ricotta Cheese recipe like a pro. Brown the sausage and pepperoni together and drain the grease.
Cheesy sausage ziti step by step
- Remove casing Brown ground Italian sausage add onions garlic peppers cook additional 3-5 minutes on med till fragrant.
- While cooking meat boil pasta 8- 10 minutes till done.
- Drain pasta add all ingredients setting aside 1/2 cup mozzarella stir well.
- Top with reserved mozzarella bake until cheeses melted and bubbled.
Cook onion and green pepper and garlic, put with meat. View top rated Sausage cheese ziti recipes with ratings and reviews. Spicy Sausage and Ziti Bake, Sausage Cheese Mini Meatballs with Cranberry Sauce, Sausage Cheese. Baked Ziti with Sausage is as comforting as it is satisfying. Made with spicy Italian sausage and molten mozzarella, this baked pasta fills the house.