Apple Pie. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pies. This apple pie recipe is already perfect, but if you want it to look as perfect as it tastes, we have a few expert recommendations for you. First, refrigerated pie crusts should be baked in glass pie plates.
Stir in flour to form a paste. Add water, white sugar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil. In a small bowl, combine the sugars, flour and spices; set aside. You can cook Apple Pie using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie
- Prepare of (a pie dish eighteen centimeters in diameter).
- Prepare of Pie dough:.
- You need 50 g of flour.
- You need 30 g of butter + more for the pie dish.
- Prepare 30 g of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s 3 of apples.
- It’s 50 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 20 g of butter.
- You need 2 of cookies.
- You need 1 of walnut.
- You need 1 dash of cinnamon.
- It’s of beaten egg … enough to spread over the pie.
In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add sugar mixture; toss to coat. Cool on a rack before serving. In a large food processor, pulse flour, sugar, and salt until combined.
Apple Pie step by step
- Preparations 1.Sift flour. 2.Keep the butter and coconut oil for the pie dough in the fridge. 3.Thinly spread butter into the pie dish..
- Making the Filling 1. Cut an apple into 8 equal pieces and remove the core. Cut each piece into 4-5 smaller pieces. 2.Cook the butter and granulated sugar in a frying pan on medium heat. Mix the butter and granulated sugar until caramelized. 3.Add apples and fry until it becomes condensed. To let it cool, put it in the refrigerator..
- Make Pie dough 1. Add flour, butter, coconut oil and salt to a bowl and knead by hand. 2.Add cold water to the center and lump together. 3. Take 150g and roll into a ball. Wrap it in plastic wrap and put it into the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Roll out the dough and line it into the dish 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C-190°C. 2.Flatten the dough to a size a little bigger than the dish with the rolling pin. 3. Put the pie dough into the pie dish. 4.Use a knife and cut off excess dough. 5.Make an air hole on the bottom and pressed down the edge so as to make a pattern with a knife..
- Put filling into the dough and bake 1.Spread crushed cookies on the bottom of dough. 2. Lay the filling on top. 3.Grind down the walnut and cinnamon to sprinkle onto the filling. 4.Cover it with the remaining dough. 5.Brush the beaten egg over the top and bake at 180°C-190°C for 30 minutes. Remove from the mold after letting it cool down..
This is absolutely the best homemade apple pie you'll ever make! It has a flaky, buttery crust and a tender, lightly-spiced apple pie filling. Use a combination of apples for best flavor, and bake until the top is golden and the filling is bubbly! The words "apple pie" conjure warmth, aroma, taste, and togetherness. This apple pie recipe is filled with Granny Smith apples and is tucked into a buttery pie crust.