Meat Sauce With Rice Pasta.
You can have Meat Sauce With Rice Pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat Sauce With Rice Pasta
- You need 250 grams of Pork or beef or lamb mince.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red wine.
- You need 2/3 cup of Tomato paste.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Shredded Carrot.
- It’s 1/3 of Shredded Zucchini.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Basil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 5 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Meat Sauce With Rice Pasta step by step
- Heat up olive oil in a pan and put crashed garlic.
- Add seasoned meat mince and cook until brown.
- Add shredded carrot and zucchini, as well as chopped mushrooms. Put salt and pepper as you like.
- Put tomato paste. If it's too dry, pour 50ml of water.
- Pour red wine and water, and let them starting boil. Turn down after boiling..
- When all ingredients are cooked, add extra olive oil and basil..
- Cook pasta and add cooked pasta with sauce.