Eggplant casserole! (Tapsee). Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Hearty eggplant casserole can easily serve as a filling meatless entree. Cheesy Eggplant Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
This keto eggplant parmesan casserole is the perfect comfort food. Boil eggplant in lightly-salted water until tender and almost mushy. The Eggplant Casserole recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! You can have Eggplant casserole! (Tapsee) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant casserole! (Tapsee)
- You need 1 of large eggplant.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 kg of ground beef.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of 7 spice (found in middle east stores).
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of can crushed tomatoes.
In large bowl, mix together eggplant, celery, bell peppers, onion, soup, pimientos, eggs, butter (melted) salt and pepper to taste. With lots of vegetables, this good-for-you dish is low in calories, but full of flavor. I make it often in summer when fresh produce is abundant.—Marelyn Baugher, Holdredge, Nebraska. How to make Eggplant Casserole: Place the eggplants in boiling salted water for a while.
Eggplant casserole! (Tapsee) step by step
- Mix ground beef with salt to taste, pinch of black pepper or as u wish, teaspoon garlic powder, 2 teaspoon 7 spice, parsley flakes as much as u want.
- Cut eggplant, peppers, potatoes and onion in round pieces.
- Fried meat patties.
- First layer fried potatoes.
- Onion rings.
- Add the pepper.
- Add fried eggplants.
- Another layer of meat.
- Mix can of crushes tomato sauce with 1 1/4 water and add more 7 spice and salt and pour on top of all layers.
- Add foil on top and put small holes with fork.
- Put in the oven on 350 and cook for one hour and 15 min. Than remove foil and broil for 10 min. Than take out and let cool for 5 min. And ENJOY! I serve mine with white rice or just eat it like that!!!!.
- Final look! ENJOY.
Coarsely chop any remaining eggplant to add to sauce. Eggplant Casserole (Eggplant Ground Beef Casserole) It is fair to say if you try this recipe to make more than you think you This Eggplant Casserole with ground beef has been in the family for ages. Cantonese eggplant casserole is not just another ho-hum eggplant dish. Trust me when I tell you that this eggplant casserole dish has amazing depth of flavor, and the secret ingredient is Cantonese. Than this Eggplant Casserole is for you!