Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli and Noodles.
You can cook Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli and Noodles using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli and Noodles
- Prepare 16 oz of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 4 oz of Brown Rice Noodles.
- You need of Broccoli (as much as you prefer).
- You need 1/3 cup of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Canola Oil.
Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli and Noodles step by step
- Start with cooking the noodles. Bring a half pot of water to a boil. Once the water is boiling place the noodles in and turn the temperature down to medium heat. After 10 minutes place the noodles in a strainer and set aside..
- Next, place the oil in a large frying pan and turn the temperature to medium heat. Let the pan heat up and then place the chicken in. After the chicken is almost completely cooked, add in the broccoli, noodles, and teriyaki sauce. Stir for about 8 to 10 minutes until everything is completely cooked..
- Serve and enjoy!.