Cabbage and sausage soup. This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make, and SO delicious and comforting. This easy cabbage soup recipe is also easy to make in the Instant Pot or Crock-Pot, if you prefer. I love the way cabbage tastes in a soup.
His cabbage and red potato soup was a major hit with my family and I have actually been a cabbage fan ever since! I'm changing my dad's soup up a bit by How do you make this Sausage, Potato, and Cabbage Soup? Start by prepping all of the veggies you'll add to this soup. You can cook Cabbage and sausage soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage and sausage soup
- Prepare 400-500 gr of Sausages.
- You need 400-500 gr of Potatoes.
- Prepare 500 gr of Cabbage.
- You need 1-2 pcs of Leeks.
- Prepare 1-2 pcs of Carrots.
- Prepare of Celery stalks 2-3 pcs.
- Prepare of Garlic 3-4 gloves.
- Prepare 1.5-2 l of Chicken stock.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare leaf of Bay.
- It’s of Pepper, salt.
There are quite a bit of. This easy Sausage & Cabbage Soup is the ultimate comfort food. A beautifully luscious soup with smoky sausage, fresh vegetables and of course sweet tender cabbage simmered in a flavorful creamy broth. When the weather gets cooler, in my house it's officially soup season.
Cabbage and sausage soup step by step
- Add some vegetable oil to a large stockpot. Cut sausages add to stockpot and cook over medium-heat stirring and flipping occasionally until lightly browned. Transfer the sausages to a separate plate, and set aside. Add the vegetable, leeks, carrots and celery and stir to combine. Saute for several minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the cabbage and garlic, and saute for some more minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the stock, potatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaf, cooked sausage, pepper, salt and stir to combine. Simmer until the potatoes are cooked and tender..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/D_aBnuK5djY?sub_confirmation=1.
This hearty soup showcases cabbage in a savory tomato broth.—Bill Brim, Tiffin, Georgia. Have you noticed I have been making a lot of soups with sausage or ground meat lately? I have and I have to say, I don't see this trend stopping anytime soon. It is just so convenient and makes throwing together a pot of soup so much quicker. This Italian Sausage and Cabbage Soup was born out of.