Taiwanese-style Ramen Noodles.
You can cook Taiwanese-style Ramen Noodles using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taiwanese-style Ramen Noodles
- It’s 200 grams of Chinese-style noodles.
- You need 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 3 of Red chili peppers.
- You need 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 2 tsp of Gochujang.
- You need 800 ml of ＊Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ＊Chinese chicken stock granules.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Oyster sauce.
Taiwanese-style Ramen Noodles step by step
- Parboil bean sprouts and Chinese chives. You can also microwave them for about 1 minute..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the garlic and red chili peppers..
- When fragrant, add ground meat, and continue stir-frying. Once it's cooked through, add doubanjiang and gochujang..
- Add ＊ ingredients in a pot, and simmer..
- Serve the noodles, bean sprouts, chives, seasoned meat into a bowl in that order. Pour soup on top, and it's done..