Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles.
You can have Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles
- Prepare 1 of portion Yakisoba noodles (steamed noodles).
- Prepare 1 of Cabbage, bean sprouts, Chinese chives, etc.
- Prepare 1 of Thinly sliced pork.
- You need 500 ml of Water.
- It’s 3 tsp of ●Weipa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles step by step
- Boil water in a pot, add ● ingredients, and taste..
- Chop pork and vegetables as the same size as when you cook yakisoba noodles..
- Add pork, vegetables, and yakisoba noodles to Step 1, and simmer for 2 ~ 3 minutes..
- When the yakisoba noodles have loosened, it's done. Sprinkle with pepper if you like..