Hillbilly breakfast burrito. The Hillbilly cook's up some mean breakfast burrito's so check it out and make em for breakfast in the morning. This sausage breakfast burrito recipe calls for shredded Mexican cheese, but you can easily substitute other types of shredded cheese if you choose, like cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese. These healthy breakfast burrito recipes are loaded with vegetables, lean proteins, and wrapped up Love how portable breakfast burritos are, but wish you had a sweeter option?
Breakfast And Brunch Low Carb Breakfast Breakfast Cereal Breakfast Cups Bacon Breakfast Easy Paleo Breakfast Ketogenic Breakfast Breakfast Egg Recipes Breakfast Appetizers. Vegan Breakfast Burritos with Chickpea EggsBrand New Vegan. Breakfast Burritos at Protokoll (Brunch pop-up). Доступно всем. You can cook Hillbilly breakfast burrito using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hillbilly breakfast burrito
- It’s 3 packages of ramen noodles (your choice of flavor).
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 packages of cooked breakfast sausage links. (i use a full pack)..
- Prepare 1/2 can of Rotel diced tomato and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 packages of tortilla of choice or pita pockets..
Breakfast burritos are awesome and pretty much contain every food group! They can be made ahead of time and are perfect for on the go. I cut the recipe way back because I didn't need quite that many. Have breakfast on-the-go with these burritos.
Hillbilly breakfast burrito instructions
- Start by thawing the sausage and slicing or chopping it (your choice)..
- Start a pot with 4 cups water boiling on the stove..
- Next prep your eggs. Crack 4 eggs into a bowl, add milk and mustard, and beat the eggs like you're going to scramble them..
- Open rotel and drain juice. Add desired amount to the eggs..
- Add 3 packages of noodles to the boiling water, with flavor packets, sausage, and mix rotel into the scrambled eggs and add them as well. Cook until the noodles are to desired texture. I usually like mine a little under cooked just so they aren't slimy..
- Drain off remaining water, warm tortilla or pita bread however you prefer. Stuff the tortilla or pita pocket, serve and enjoy. Goes good with salsa and sour cream. Also Amazing with an au jus sauce or a little A-1 sauce to dip..
- I've tried this with many different meats. I've used pork sausage, ground beef, shrimp, scallops, crawfish, alligator sausage, boudin, venison stew meat, bear, duck and chicken. If you can imagine it, it will go good. Just make sure you cook the meat or seafood separately and add it after the noodles and eggs are cooked..
You can fill them with all sorts of ingredients and simply roll them up in greaseproof paper. Learn how to prepare this easy Breakfast Burrito with Sausage and Egg recipe like a pro. The term was later used to refer to people from other rural and mountainous areas west of the Mississippi river too. Breakfast burritos are a fast and easy meal that are fun and ensure that we all get a good dose of protein in the morning. Health Tip: Breakfast burritos can be a smart choice to start the day because they include a good amount of protein.