You can have Lasagne Enchilada using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagne Enchilada
- You need 250 grams of beef mince.
- It’s 1 of stock beef stock.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 230 grams of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of enchilada spice mix.
- Prepare 1 each of carrot.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 4 each of tortilla.
- It’s 300 ml of mornay sauce.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to season.
Lasagne Enchilada instructions
- brown mince in a pan.
- add beef stock to mince.
- add diced onions, crushed garlic, grated carrot and stir until the onions are clear.
- add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and enchilada mix. allow to simmer for 15 minutes to reduce, stiring occasionally.
- warm tortillas in the microwave for 20 secs to soften.
- heat (i make my own) the mornay sauce.
- spoon the mince on one side of the tortilla and roll. place into a dish and repeat until you run out of space.
- spoon any leftover mince on the top (don't worry if you don't have any).
- pour over the mornay and top with as much cheese as you like.
- heat in oven at 220°c or grill until golden and crispy.