Chicken Mayo French toast.
You can cook Chicken Mayo French toast using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Mayo French toast
- You need 500 g of white bread.
- You need 1 of whole chicken breast.
- Prepare of Handfull shallots.
- You need 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 tablespoon of butter.
Chicken Mayo French toast instructions
- Boil your chicken breast until well cooked.Leave it to cool down.
- Shred the chicken breast into small chunks,put it into a bowl and season it with salt and pepper.Add mayonnaise and mix it until well combined.Set aside.
- Take out your bread,remove the outer crust..
- Roll out your bread into thin slices using a rolling pin..
- Fill your bread with chicken mayo mixture and cover it with another slice of bread making sure to press the edges so that the mixture won't come out…
- Beat your eggs and season them with salt and pepper.Put your shallots in there as well..
- Dip your bread in eggs making sure to coat it on all sides..
- Heat your pan and put butter until melted..
- Fry your bread until golden brown on each side.Leave it to rest on a board for a minute..
- Cut it into desirable shapes…