Cold Tonkotsu Ramen with Dipping Sauce.
You can cook Cold Tonkotsu Ramen with Dipping Sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold Tonkotsu Ramen with Dipping Sauce
- You need of Dipping sauce.
- It’s 400 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 300 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Weipa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare of Your favourite ingredients♪.
- Prepare 3 of servings Noodles (Chinese noodles, somen noodles, udon noodles, etc).
- You need 3 of Seasoned eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Seasoned wood ear mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Char siu.
- It’s 1 of Green onions, shredded nori seaweed, ground sesame seeds, cabbage, shiso leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, etc.
Cold Tonkotsu Ramen with Dipping Sauce step by step
- Add all the soup ingredients into a pot, and turn on the heat to medium. When the edges start to bubble, simmer while stirring. Do not boil..
- Plunge the pot in ice-cold water to cool. Put in the fridge to chill, and the soup is done..
- Boil the noodles, wash under running cold water, and soak in ice-cold water to give the noodles a chewy texture. Drain the excess water, and serve in a bowl.
- This is the hot noodle version..