Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lactose free mango cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have lactose free mango cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake:
- Take of Base.
- Get 150 gr of chocolate biscuits (any lactose free brand).
- Take 3 spoons of lactose free butter.
- Get of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 250 of philadelphia lactose free cream cheese.
- Make ready 250 ml of lactose free fresh cream.
- Make ready 3 spoons of icing sugar.
- Get 1 of soy yoghurt (small standard size).
- Make ready 2 spoons of lemon juice.
- Make ready 3 sheets of gelatin/ 1/3 tea spoon of agar-agar.
- Make ready of Top coating.
- Take 1 of mango (medium size).
- Take 2 spoons of honey.
- Make ready 3 spoons of lemon juice.
- Take 2 sheets of gelatin or 1/4 tea spoon of agar agar.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- Make ready of Some pieces of mango.
- Make ready of Dried Malva flower.
- Prepare of Any kind of chocolate.
Instructions to make Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake:
- Use a springform pan and put parchment paper around the inner side of the pan (taller than the pan) Tips: if you dont have springform pan, use disposable alumunium round mold, cut in 4 symmetrical points and re-attach the divided part with tape in the outer side, until it makes a perfect round shape put parchment paper along the inner side (taller than the mold).
- Melt 3 spoons of butter.
- Crush biscuits inside a plastic bag until it has homogenous texture. Mix well the crushed biscuits with 3 spoons of melted butter.
- Put the mixture of biscuit into the mold. Spread and press well with glass/silicone spoon until it's flat and compact. Put this the mold inside the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Put 3 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Put 250 gr of philadelphia cheese to a bowl and stir it with spoon until it's soft. Add soy yogurt, 3 spoons of icing sugar and 2 spoons of lemon juice. Mix well..
- Heat the cream for 3 mins. Take out gelatin from water, put in the cream and mix well. Mix well the mixture of the cheese and the cream with mixer..
- Take out the mold from the fridge and pour the mixture to the mold. Put in the freezer for 20 mins..
- Put other 2 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Cut mango into cubes, put apart some small cubes (10 small cubes should be enough) for decoration. Blend mango juice, 2 spoons of honey/sugar, and 3 spoons of lemon juice..
- Heat the mango juice for 3 mins. Put the gelatin inside mango juice and mix well.
- Pour the mango mixture onto the mold. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours put out the cake and put pieces of mango in the center or other decoration element (I put some mango cubes, malva flower and chocolate piece) and slowly take out the parchment paper. Put back in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. To be served while cold..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lactose free mango cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!