Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette.
You can have Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette
- It’s 2 of courgettes.
- It’s 1 can of tuna fish.
- It’s 3-4 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette instructions
- Preheat the oven in 180 °C. Cut the courgettes in 2 pieces and remove the inner part with a spoon. Add salt and olive oil and bake for 5 minutes..
- Put olive oil, onion and celery stalks in frying pan. Cook for 5-6 miutes. Later add the inner part of courgettes that was removed before, cook 2-3 minutes more. Turn off stove. Add tuna fish, salt and black pepper and mix..
- Lastly fill the courgettes with the ingredients and bake 30 minutes..