Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce.
So Thank you for watching and enjoy! Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage, and Tomato Cream Sauce Casa de Crews. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. You can cook Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- Prepare of Angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 half of an onion chopped.
- It’s Half of red pepper chopped.
- You need 2 of green onion bulbs.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage & Spinach. You won't miss the marinara sauce once you taste this pasta dish flavored with chicken broth and Italian sausage. First off never need flour with heavy cream.second. putting uncooked noodles in a recipe is never A good option. Return pan used to cook sausage to medium heat.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce step by step
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
Add cream, Parmesan, and seasoning blend to hot pan and bring to a boil. Creamy Shrimp or Crawfish and Angel Hair Pasta. Meal time has been pretty simple around here with all the yardwork goin' on, and I need to get to Remember those stuffed pistolettes I made the other day? And how I said that also made a great sauce to serve over some hot, cooked rice or on pasta? Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, just like you'd expect in New Orleans.