Tuna and Pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. My mom used to make something similar when I was a kid, and I just loved it.
I hope you enjoy this Easy Tuna Penne Pasta Recipe! Make the most of storecupboard staples with our best tuna and pasta recipes. Choose from classic bakes to salads and more. You can cook Tuna and Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna and Pasta
- You need of Tuna and Spices——————.
- It’s 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe.
- It’s of Pasta———————-.
- It’s 1 pound of bowtie/Farfalle pasta.
- It’s As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Cheese—————–.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Topping—————-.
- Prepare To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't. This Tuna Pasta Bake in these photos is made with Dozer's tuna. ?. Oh, just to be clear – it's normal human tuna. This recipe for tuna and tomato pasta is a perfect last minute meal.
Tuna and Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one..
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well..
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy..
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly..
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
It's easy and quick and uses pantry items. The sauce is made with canned tuna fish, tomatoes, onions, olive oil, and oregano/basil. Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs. Put aside whatever ideas you have about canned tuna, or the words "tuna pasta" together, and let's talk about. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!