Simple Lasagne-Style Mashed Potatoes.
You can cook Simple Lasagne-Style Mashed Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Lasagne-Style Mashed Potatoes
- You need 4 of ★Potatoes (medium).
- You need 100 ml of ★Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- It’s 10 grams of ★Butter or margarine.
- It’s 100 grams of Meat Sauce.
- You need 1 of Dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of Butter or margarine.
Simple Lasagne-Style Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Use the ★ ingredients to make mashed potatoes. Please refer tofor further instructions. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146440-rich-mashed-potatoes.
- Make the meat sauce. Instructions can be found at. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143392-superb-meat-sauce.
- Grease some small heat-resistant containers with some butter and place 1/4 of the mashed potatoes inside. Even out the surface and pour 1/2 the meat sauce on top. Even out the surface of that as well and sprinkle some cheese over the top..
- Add the another 1/4 of the mashed potatoes over the meat sauce, and once evened out, another sprinkling of cheese. Bake in a toaster oven for 7 minutes until golden brown, then add some parsley to finish..