Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN). Because on this video, I will share you guys my recipe on how to make salted fish fried rice or us Indonesian called it as cara. Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added. Ikan asin dimasak apa saja disukai masyarakat Indonesia, mau digoreng, dipepes atau jadi campuran dan bumbu masakan tetap saja enak.
It is commonly eaten by Indonesians for breakfast, which you can do also if there is any left from the previous day (doubtful!). Preparation time does not include cooking and cooling the rice. Fried rice can have many variations from the Yangzhou fried rice of China, Nasi Goreng in Malaysia and Sinangag in the The salted fish in this fried rice is the key ingredient as it gives so much flavour and fragrance while the chicken adds another dimension to the flavour and texture, while the lettuce. You can have Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN)
- It’s 300 grams of cooked white rice (at room temperature).
- You need 100 grams of salted fish fried, shredded/torn rough.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten off and fry while in scrambled.
- You need 1 of leek/leaf chives, cut askew.
- It’s 5 of cayenne peppers (to taste), thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Chicken flavoring (optional).
- You need of Oil for frying.
Steps of Cooking Salted Fish Fried Rice: First, heat the butter and oil then stir-fry the onion and garlic until it's A tasty salted fish fried rice is ready to be served. Cara Membuat Nasi Goreng Ikan Asin. How to Make Seafood Fried Rice. Nasi Goreng is a fragrantly spiced Indonesian fried rice recipe that is much easier to make at home Nasi Goreng's got the same concept as any other fried rice.
Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN) instructions
- Saute onion, garlic and cayenne pepper until fragrant..
- Add rice, salted fish and eggs. Stir until blended..
- Add soy sauce, salt, pepper and flavoring (optional). Stir until all blended..
- Towards the end, add sesame oil and scallions. Cook, stirring frequently until wilted scallions..
- Arrange fried rice on plate and serve while warm..
- NOTE : dried salted fish.
Repurposing last night's leftovers and I add no salt as soy sauce is quite salty but feel free to adjust to your own taste. Nasi goreng kampung or countryside nasi goreng (fried with anchovies and leftover fried fish) is one of the most popular. daging or kambing (fried rice with beef or goat). ikan masin (fried with salted fish). Nasi goreng is a traditional Indonesian stir fried rice prepared with kecap manis (sweet soy. Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian Fried Rice loaded with moist chicken and sweet, spicy, and savory flavors you'll love. Ready in minutes and cooks in For now, let me make up for my absence with this amazing rice dish, Nasi Goreng.