Chubby Hubby Ghost Barbecue Sauce. My wife S and I spent a few days there while working on a book we were putting together on Malaysian and Singaporean food. While there, we were lucky enough to be taken around by two charming women, cousins and local. Brush as much of the finishing sauce onto the strips of pork.
David suggested marinating the pork for a bit with some fish sauce and sugar. Hot Sauce Recipes Barbecue Sauce Recipes Ghost Peppers Hot Pepper Sauce Stuffed Hot Peppers Sauces Pickles Canning Food. Food, Family and the Finer Things in Life. You can cook Chubby Hubby Ghost Barbecue Sauce using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chubby Hubby Ghost Barbecue Sauce
- You need 1 (44 OZ) of Bottle Ketchup.
- It’s 4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Molasses.
- You need 1 Cup of Pineapple Juice.
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- It’s 4 Tablespoon of Coconut Aminos.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon of Ground Mustard.
- You need 3 Tablespoon of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Pepper.
- You need 8-10 of Ghost Pepper (Pureed – whole with seeds).
- It’s 8-10 of Habanero Pepper (Pureed – whole with seeds).
- Prepare of Optional (if thickening is desired).
- It’s 3 Tablespoon of Starch (Corn or Tapioca mixed with 1/2 Cup Water).
Dropping by to say hi and a big LIKE to Chubby Hubby fan page! We.are organizing a hawker photography competition. Then glazed in a buak keluak tare and slow grilled over bincho. It's dipped into the sauce several times while being.
Chubby Hubby Ghost Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients (except optional starch) in large pot.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved (stirring often).
- If thicker sauce is desired, stir in optional starch mixture and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Can in half pint jars (or whatever works for you)..
Ribs With Ice Cream Barbecue Sauce. Barbecue sauces might look the same in the bottle but they taste completely different on a piece of chicken or rack of ribs. What you like in a barbecue sauce depends on where you're from and what you grew up eating. It's almost as personal as your football team or place of worship. Barbecue sauces (also abbreviated BBQ sauce) is a liquid flavoring sauce or condiment ranging from watery to quite thick.