Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake. Chicken Alfredo meets loaded baked potato in this delicious Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake. Full of flavor and easy to have on your table for dinner Adding some bacon and a whole lot of cheese made this Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake an amazing comfort food dinner! Chicken alfredo gnocchi bake is the way to go as temperatures start to drop.
Loaded Chicken Alfredo recipe: Chicken alfredo. with a lot of extras added in. Very simple recipe, but a filling one pot meal for the family. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole ~ Easy, Hearty and Comforting Casserole Loaded with Chicken, Peas, Carrots, Corn and Egg Noodles! You can have Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake
- It’s 3 cup of Gnocchi (17.6 oz pkg).
- It’s 2 cup of Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cubed, cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Crumbled cooked bacon.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz jar alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Alfredo meets loaded baked potato in this delicious Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake. Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake is the perfect comfort food and comes together easily with homemade gnocchi. Creamy and full of flavor this is a great made. Loaded Baked Gnocchi-this baked gnocchi dish will remind you of a loaded baked potato!
Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake instructions
- Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Drain. Stir together the gnocchi, broccoli, chicken, bacon, and Alfredo sauce. Spoon into a casserole dish..
- Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400°F for 20-22 minutes. Turn oven to broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese starts to brown. Make sure to keep an eye on it because it will brown quickly..
It is easy to make and ultimate comfort food! This Loaded Baked Gnocchi dish is a mix between baked mac and cheese and a loaded baked potato. Josh made a cheesy sour cream sauce to pour over the. A Simple And Delicious Casserole Version Of A Dish Every Family Loves! Give This Chicken Alfredo Bake A Try For Your Next Dinner!